Custom geometry specifically designed for varying extremes of gravel riding 100% made in Italy. Steel is back with this competition frame made with Columbus Spirit super oversize triple-butted tubes. Entirely made in Italy. A classic look with modern details, from the head tube to the monocoque carbon fork and moulded chain stays to transmit pedalling force. The Tig welding technique used increases the stiffness of the frame. The Nemo’s lugged sleeves with integrated seat clamp connects the top tube and seat tube to the rear stays for the better stress distribution and resistance in the frame.
Cinelli have created a classic Italian steel frame but packed it full with modern technology to make it suitable for Gravel riding. It uses Flat Mount Disc Brakes to help it look flush with the frame and forks but also to work perfectly with the internal cable routing. The increased tyre clearance can now take up to 40c tyres making sure you have ample comfort and powerful grip on long gravel advnetures and high speed downhill sections.
- Sizes: XS (48), S (51), M (54), L (56), XL (59), XXL (61)
- Frame: Columbus Spirit HSS Steel Tubeset
- Fork: Columbus Gravel 1-1/8″ / 1-1/4″
- Cable Routing: External / Internal Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc Brake / up to 160mm
- BB Standard: BSA 68mm / Press Fit 86.5×41
- Front Mech: Clamp-on 31.7mm
- Seatpost Dia: 27,2mm Dia
- Seatclamp: Integrated
- Tyre Clearance: Up to 700x40c
- Weight: Frame 1900g / Fork 450g