Modern geometry specifically designed for varying extremes of gravel riding, 100% made in Italy from the legendary Columbus Spirit HSS triple thickness steel tubeset.
A classic look with modern details, from the head tube to the monocoque carbon fork and moulded chain stays to transmit pedaling force. The Tig welding technique that was used helps to increase the stiffness of the frame. The Nemo’s lugged sleeves with integrated seat clamp connect the top tube and seat tube to the rear stays, for the better stress distribution and resistance in the frame.
Cinelli have packed the Nemo Gravel with modern technology to make it suitable for Gravel riding. Flat Mount disc brakes help with the looks of the frame and fork but also work perfectly with the internal cable routing. The increased tyre clearance can take up to 40c tyres, making sure you have ample comfort and powerful grip on long gravel adventures and high speed downhill sections.
- Sizes: XS (48), S (51), M (54), L (56), XL (59), XXL (61)
- Frame: Columbus Spirit HSS Steel Tubeset
- Fork: Columbus Gravel 1-1/8″ / 1-1/4″
- Cable Routing: External / Internal Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc Brake / up to 160mm
- BB Standard: BSA 68mm / Press Fit 86.5×41
- Front Mech: Clamp-on 31.7mm
- Seatpost Dia: 27,2mm Dia
- Seatclamp: Integrated
- Tyre Clearance: Up to 700x40c
- Weight: Frame 1900g / Fork 450g
- Components: Campagnolo Ekar 13x Hydro
- Chainset: Campagnolo Ekar 13x 40T
- Disc Brakes: Campagnolo Ekar Hydro
- Cassette Campagnolo Ekar 13x 9/42T
- Chain: Campagnolo Ekar 13x
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Handle Bar: Tifosi Gravel
- Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
- Wheelset: Miche Graff Disc
- Tyres: Impac CrossPac 700x38c