The Veltrix is Cinelli’s carbon monocoque endurance frame, comfortable enough to ride at a smooth pace all day or fast enough to use for Strava smashing rides.
The Veltrix uses Dynamic Race Geometry which means that the ratio between the top tube and seat tube never differs between frame sizes, offering the optimum position in the saddle for power transfer and aerodynamics regardless of size. It perfectly aligns the rider’s centre of gravity, resulting in sublime handling.
Constructed with T30/HM carbon fibre and featuring a 1.5″ headtube to give precision steering at the highest speeds.
The Veltrix is suitable for tyres up to 28mm, electronic and mechanical groupset ready and UCI Approved.
Pictures shown are the £1999.99 105 2Pedalz Edition (pedals not included)
- Sizes: XS (50), S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (58)
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Forks: Columbus 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ Monocoque
- Cable Routing: Internal Routing – Di2/EPS
- Brake Fitment: Road Caliper
- QR: 100mm Front, 130mm Rear
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost Dia: 31.6mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- UCI Approved
- Frame Weight: 1200g
- Fork Weight: 460g