Basso Diamante Frameset
The Basso Diamante is the result of years of hard work, research and pressure to develop the finest racing bike that is timeless not only in terms of performance and reliability but also in form and beauty.
Made by hand, in Italy, by Basso, the Diamante represents a true representation of exactly what a fine, authentic Italian racing bike should be. Using only the finest high modulus carbon fiber from Toray the Basso engineering staff have produced a frame capable of efficient performance that lasts and excels over all terrain. Tube shapes and carbon layup allow for a reactive frame with bottom bracket flex of a mere 0.4mm and a head tube torsion of an amazingly low 0.2mm…a 50% improvement over previous models.
The front end allows riders to obtain an extremely aggressive position if desired, but can also be used with a comfort spacer to elongate the head tube and provide a more relaxed fit.
- Sizes: L (56), M (53), S (51), XL (58),
- Compatible with Electronic & Mechanical groupsets
- Cable Integration: Fully Integrated
- Brakes: Rim
- Bottom Bracket:
- Headset: Fully Integrated
- Tyre Clearance: Up to 28mm
- Warranty: Covered under Basso’s 2 Year warranty which can be extended by an extra year on registering your purchase with Basso
- Frameset Weight:** 780g